Children and infants
- Infants under 2 years of age, traveling on an adult's lap may travel on an infant fare ticket, equivalent to 10% of adult fare.
- Please note that due to the reduced fare, infants are not entitled to a seat or baggage allowance. If space is available, a collapsible stroller may be accepted in the passenger cabin or otherwise checked as baggage.
If an infant requires a seat
- He/she is required to travel with an adult-fare ticket equivalent to 100% of adult fare (restrictions apply).
- If you are traveling with two (2) babies, we are happy to accommodate you: one infant may be held by the accompanying adult and travel on an infant fare ticket, equivalent to 10% of adult fare, while the other occupies an assigned seat and flies on an adult fare ticket.
- All infants must have a ticket in order to board the aircraft. Infants under seven days of age will not be boarded without medical certification indicating the reason for travel.
- Strollers Must be checked as part of baggage allowance or as an extra piece subject to excess baggage charge